After having already rolled out to the top 100 markets in America — making it available in 85% of U.S. households — YouTube TV is now live all across the country.

Today’s rollout will make YouTube TV available in 95 additional markets, covering 98% of U.S. households — with the remaining 2% “to follow shortly thereafter,” according to the company. Notably, YouTube TV will offer local news affiliate coverage in the majority of these markets, program manager Ben Moores wrote in a company blog post. “We are providing complete local affiliate coverage with local feeds from all the four largest broadcasters in over 90% of the markets where YouTube TV is available,” he said.

YouTube TV launched two years ago, and the latest expansion arrives ahead of the Super Bowl, which is set to air on Feb. 3. Priced at $40 per month, YouTube TV includes access to over 60 networks and a cloud-based DVR with no storage limit.

YouTube TV launched in Feb. 2017, and reportedly had around 800,000 subscribers as of last July.

Don't miss out on the next big story.

Get Tubefilter's Top Stories, Breaking News, and Event updates delivered straight to your inbox.

This information will never be shared with a third party