Twitter is embracing the blockchain.
- Twitter Wants More Creators To Use Spaces—So It’s Offering Them $2,500 A Month
Twitter’s Now Letting Users Tip One Another In Bitcoin
Twitter Users Have Paid Creators Just $6,000 Via 2-Week-Old ‘Super Follows’ Feature
Twitter’s just-launched Super Follows feature isn’t exactly off to a roaring start -- though, to be fair, it's only available to a small subset of users thus far.
‘Vogue’ Says Met Gala Content Clocked 200 Million Cross-Platform Views
From a digital perspective, the Met Gala was a smashing success. In addition to welcoming more and more influencers into the fold, Vogue -- which hosted live coverage of the event -- said the iconic fashion event broke viewership records this year.
- Twitter’s Letting Creators Make Money Off Tweets—If They Have 10,000 Followers
- Twitter Is Starting To Roll Out Monetization For Its Clubhouse Clone ‘Spaces’
- Insights: Will OnlyFans Still Have Fans Without Adult Content, And Other Content Conundrums
- Twitter’s Asking Users To Report COVID, Election Misinformation In New Test
- Twitter Brought In More Than $1 Billion Last Quarter With Ad Sales Alone
- Twitter Axes Fleets, Making More Room For Clubhouse Copycat Spaces
- Twitter To Let Creators Keep 97% Of Revenues From Super Follows, Ticketed Spaces — Until They Surpass $50,000
- Insights: Twitter Finally Gives Us What We Always Wanted, For A Price