TikTok is joining several creators in Montana by suing the state government after it banned TikTok within its borders.
- TikTok is developing a chatbot
Montana’s attempt to ban TikTok is facing multiple legal challenges
If you have an “eye for trends,” an influencer marketing agency will pay you $1,000 to watch TikTok
An influencer marketing agency called Ubiquitous is looking to hire an employee for a position that's all about "TikTok Watching."
TikTok donates $2 million for Mental Health Awareness Month
Along with launching an info hub and donating ad credits, TikTok is spending the month of May spotlighting ten creators who are open about mental health and "have made a significant impact both on and off the platform over the past year," it says.
- TikTok introduces $6 million fund to pay the creators of its most popular effects
- Ex-ByteDance employee’s lawsuit claims Chinese government accessed U.S. TikTok user data
- Is the threat of a TikTok ban slowing down the U.S. rollout of the app’s ecommerce hub?
- Amazon rolls out its TikTok-like platform for all users in the U.S.
- TikTok’s new ad product offers placements next to “premium publisher content”
- TikTok puts a spotlight on its #APIFamily of Asian and Pacific Islander creators
- TikTok’s CEO wants us to believe the app’s U.S. data is secure. A new report suggests otherwise.
- No, the D’Amelios are not buying TikTok
Subscribe for daily Tubefilter Top Stories