TikTok CEO Shou Zi Chew will be an honorary chair at the 2024 Met Gala, which will once again feature Vogue's Anna Wintour in a key role.
- Is the TikTok algorithm like a bag of chips? The “Dorito theory” is going viral.
TikTok CEO Shou Zi Chew has been named as an honorary chair for this year’s Met Gala
Social media rules are being held up in court, but that’s not stopping NYC from suing Big Tech firms
New York City mayor Eric Adams announced a lawsuit targeting Big Tech companies like ByteDance, Meta, Snapchat, and Google.
As the E.U. pressures TikTok, the app is bringing its “Election Centre” to 27 member states
TikTok's European Election Centre will help residents in E.U. member states navigate a packed 2024 election slate.
- The Biden campaign is on TikTok
- Around the World: TikTok and Meta sue the E.U. while Douyin gets a CEO shakeup
- After bringing together 2.3 million creators for Live Fest, TikTok tests updates for its subscriptions
- Coca-Cola cries “Happy Tears” with a TikTok-exclusive flavor
- TikTok loses songs from Taylor Swift, Olivia Rodrigo, Drake amid Universal Music Group dispute
- TikTok, Meta CEOs take heat from Congress in contentious Capitol Hill hearing on child safety
- For Black History Month, TikTok is promoting its ecommerce hub by inviting users to #ShopBlack
- TikTok reportedly plans to open live shopping studios for creators