Halsey released a TikTok video talking about how her label wanted her to fake a viral moment in order to release her new song.
- TikTok’s subscriptions are going live on a few accounts soon
Halsey called out their record label after being compelled to produce a “viral TikTok moment” for a new song
TikTok will be the presenting sponsor of the 2022 L.A. Pride Parade
TikTok will be the presenting sponsor of the L.A. Pride Parade this June. The app will host backstage content and will have its own float.
Is TikTok looking to push into gaming?
According to a report in Reuters, TikTok is testing video games in Vietnam. In the U.S., it has partnered with publisher Zynga.
- TikTok’s Cannes Film Festival partnership has hit some major speed bumps
- TikTok star Ari Elkins is building playlists on Spotify Live. Then he’s releasing them through a new podcast.
- TikTok’s Showbiz List highlights creators who are ready for their close-up
- Twitch streamers are making big bucks. BMO wants to help them spend wisely.
- A lawsuit is alleging that TikTok’s For You page recommended a deadly challenge
- TikTok is starting to look more like a record label
- This year, TikTok’s total watch time will surpass YouTube’s
- TikTok is replacing its Discover tab with Friends