Snapchat has unveiled today new financial incentives for creators on its Spotlight platform, on top of the millions of dollars it hands out each month to creators of TikTok-like short-form video.
- Snapchat Launches Mental Health Venture With Rickey Thompson, Maddie Ziegler, Others
Snapchat Unveils New ‘Spotlight Challenges’, Touting $25,000 Max Prize Pools
Snapchat, Portal A Unveil Original Series About Esports Gambling Ring (Trailer)
We’ve got a first look at Snapchat’s brand new Action Royale series, a Portal A-produced original starring Kim Coates (of Sons of Anarchy fame) alongside newcomers Haleigh Hekking and Nicholas Hamilton.
Here’s Why Snapchat Decreased Its Million-Dollar Daily Payments For ‘Spotlight’ Creators
Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel says the reason that the company lessened creator payouts on its nascent Spotlight platform -- from $1 million daily to millions of dollars per month -- was to avoid repeat videos.
- Snapchat Adds 3 To Its Talent Partnerships Team
- How Culinary Duo HellthyJunkFood Leveraged Snapchat To Expand Its Social Video Menu
- Snap Names Former Facebook Exec Konstantinos Papamiltiadis First VP Of Platform Partnerships
- Portal A Pacts With Ben Affleck And Matt Damon’s Pearl Street Films On Alien Invasion Series
- Snapchat Posts Biggest Quarterly Growth In Users, Revenues Than It Has In 4 Years, Evan Spiegel Says
- Manny ‘MUA’ Gutierrez To Help Young LGBTQ+ People Come Out In Latest Snap Original
- Snap, Universal Music Group Sign Multiyear Deal Adding UMG’s Entire Song Library To Snapchat’s ‘Sounds’ Tool
- On Creator Upload: Does A Video Editing App’s Popularity Signal We’ve Entered The ‘Creator Age’?