YouTube has removed PewDiePie’s Cocomelon diss track for violating its harassment and child safety policies, but is not giving his channel a strike, it tells Tubefilter.
- Jellysmack Raises Series C Funding From SoftBank That Catapults It To Unicorn Status
YouTube Removes PewDiePie’s Cocomelon Diss Track, Citing Harassment And Child Safety Policies
PewDiePie Signs Exclusive Facebook Distribution Deal With Jellysmack
PewDiePie has signed an exclusive multiyear deal with creator company Jellysmack to distribute his YouTube content on Facebook.
PewDiePie Signs Exclusive Livestreaming Deal With YouTube
YouTube’s latest exclusive livestreaming deal with with none other than PewDiePie.
- PewDiePie Returns To Daily YouTube Uploads After “Really Healthy And Good” Break
- PewDiePie Quits Twitter Over Amount Of “Virtue Signaling,” Says He’ll Take A Break From YouTube In 2020
- PewDiePie Retracts $50K Donation To Anti-Defamation League, Says It Doesn’t “Feel Genuine”
- PewDiePie’s Fans Lash Out After He Donates $50,000 To Jewish Organization Anti-Defamation League
- YouTube Forges New ‘Red Diamond Creator Award’ For Channels With 100 Million Subscribers
- YouTube Embraces PewDiePie After Two-Year Cold Shoulder, Congratulates Him On 100 Million Subs
- PewDiePie Enters Nth Evolution Of His YouTube Channel, “Just Wants To Play ‘Minecraft'”
- Avengers, Nintendo Owned The E3 Video Conversation