At the Streamer Awards, Ludwig Ahgren premiered a commercial for fast food chain KFC's Double Down. Ludwig starred in the ad and produced it.
- Disguised Toast is asking a big question: “Is it actually possible for esports to be profitable?”
Ludwig doubles down with KFC commercial
Kai Cenat surpasses Ludwig’s subscription mark during epic Twitch marathon
Kai Cenat's 30-day Twitch subathon has allowed the AMP group member to approach 275,000 subscribers, exceeding Ninja's high-water mark.
Ludwig joins Moist Cr1TiKaL’s esports organization as co-owner
Ludwig Ahgren's Mogul Moves is teaming up with Charlie 'Cr1TiKaL' White's Moist Esports. Ludwig will become a co-owner of the organization.
- A racing game co-developed by streamers gets the green light
- Ludwig’s ‘Mogul Chessboxing Championship’ hits LA on December 11
- “Compulsive event organizer” QTCinderella is bringing together big-name streamers for another Christmas concert
- On The Podcast: Gamers and Bidets
- Ludwig’s latest product is “the greatest bidet ever crafted by man.”
- Ludwig’s new company helps creators make “cool stuff.” He’ll start with a game show hosted by xQc.
- 100 Thieves wrapped up its second Creator Camp with a star-studded game of ‘2 Truths 1 Lie’
- Ludwig found an interesting pattern in YouTube’s latest batch of streamer signings
Subscribe for daily Tubefilter Top Stories
- TikTok’s 18-and-up videos have arrived. Don’t get the wrong idea about what that means.
- Top 50 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • Week Of 06/04/2023
- Daryl-Ann Denner, an entrepreneur with an eye for social media, signs with A3 Artists Agency (Exclusive)
- True crime YouTuber Kendall Rae and her husband Josh Thomas have signed with Night
- 86% of creators believe AI has a positive effect on creativity. ChatGPT offered its own opinions.