Triller settled a legal dispute with 'Verzuz' creators Swizz Beatz and Timbaland. Other firms are accusing the TikTok rival of nonpayment.
- Spring has hired a Roblox, YouTube, and Twitter vet to ensure “creator success”
Triller has settled with Swizz Beatz and Timbaland, but the TikTok competitor is still fighting legal battles
The ‘Battle of the Brands’ will bring fast food-themed competition (and a $35,000 prize pool) to Twitch
In the 'Battle of the Brands' on Twitch, streamers will represent their favorite fast food chains and compete for $35,000.
YouTube is rolling out its tip jar on Shorts
Days after YouTube announced that ads will come to YouTube Shorts, its Creator Insider channel said Super Thanks are coming to Shorts, too.
- Dunkey has reviewed video games on YouTube for a decade. Now he wants to publish them.
- YouTube, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter have become proxy battlegrounds in the war over January 6
- YouTube Millionaires: The “Samurai Guitarist” is YouTube’s musical senpai
- Jake Paul and Doctor Mike are getting back in the ring, but they won’t be boxing against other influencers
- Less than a month after leaving YouTube, Robert Kyncl has been named as the CEO of Warner Music
- Here’s what Blackpink fans are doing to ensure Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé, and Lisa stay on top of YouTube and Spotify
- News consumption is down on most social media platforms. TikTok is an exception.
- Gamer gear brand HyperX has selected 25 up-and-coming streamers who are “Queued Up” for success