For the next two days, there will be 1,000 QR codes hidden in two places: within some of the 748 videos uploaded to MrBeast's channel, and within some of the 2022 NFL season highlights on YouTube's official channel.
- MrBeast’s Feastables is becoming an NBA jersey sponsor
YouTube’s latest Sunday Ticket promo stars MrBeast—and 1,000 QR codes
Feastables are now on shelves in every 7-11 and Speedway
"Feastables is now available in EVERY 7-Eleven and Speedway in America!" MrBeast announced in an Instagram post.
Calling all entrepreneurs: #PitchMrBeast for a chance to be in his next video (and win some money)
MrBeast put out the call on TikTok, where he invited users to #PitchMrBeast by dueting his video and talking about their fledgling companies.
- MrBeast just taught a class at Harvard
- MrBeast Burger finally launched gift cards. Here’s why it was complicated.
- MrBeast reportedly wants a $150 million investment in his businesses. Will he get it?
- MrBeast urges VidCon attendees to focus on audience, not algorithms
- Rolling Stone has released a ‘Creators Issue’ with MrBeast on the cover
- MrBeast Burger goes green with the Shrek Quesadilla
- MrBeast Has Gone Full Willy Wonka
- MrBeast And Mark Rober’s #TeamSeas Campaign Surpasses $25 Million