We talk to the self-proclaimed "oldest guy on YouTube" about his daughter's starring role.
Creators on the Rise
- Creators On The Rise: COVID tanked foot traffic for family-owned candymaker Sticky. So they went online instead.
Creators On The Rise: Jordan Matter has been YouTubing for years. Now his daughter Salish is changing his channel.
Creators On The Rise: Miki Rai wants people to know what being a nurse is really like
Rai is one of a growing number of healthcare professionals on YouTube and TikTok who share looks at their everyday lives.
Creators On The Rise: The YouTubers behind Not What You Think had no plans for their channel. It’s about to hit 2 million subscribers.
Tuxton and Rodney's YouTube channel started with a beer in hand.
- Creators On The Rise: Miss Mi whispered her way to full-time content creation
- Creators On The Rise: Ryan Doka isn’t sure what’ll happen when he leaves candy in alcohol for a month. That’s what makes it fun.
- Creators On The Rise: Kawaii Kunicorn set out to make cheerful videos for kids. Now she gets 50 million views a month.
- Creators On The Rise: Donny Dust on the poetry of rewilding
- Creators On The Rise: Wendigoon’s YouTube career is the tip of an iceberg
- Creators On The Rise: Truck driver Alex Nino takes viewers on the road
- Creators On The Rise: High schooler AyoDen started his YouTube channel less than 2 years ago. He just hit 2 million subscribers.
- Creators On The Rise: Florida man brings state-themed standup to YouTube