BrookeAshley and Marco knew that bringing their families together would be a sometimes difficult process, and wanted to use social media to document the realities of millennial relationships, parenthood, and their self-dubbed “imperfectly blended” new household.
Creators on the Rise
- Creators On The Rise: Lisa Nguyen Has Always Loved Food. Now A Million People Are Watching Her Learn To Make It.
Creators On The Rise: The Beverly Halls’ “Imperfectly Blended” Family Is Bringing In 550+ Million Views A Month
Creators On The Rise: SeanDoesMagic Conjured 3 Million Subscribers And Almost 1 Billion Views In 4 Months
Like many millennials and Gen Z’ers, Sotaridona grew up watching creators like OG YouTuber Ryan Higa, and dreamed of having a digital career. When he first launched a YouTube channel in middle school, he hoped the short magic videos he filmed on an old handheld camera would take off like Higa’s antics had--but no luck. Eventually he put a pause on his YouTube aspirations and switched to Instagram, where his short clips had more success: within a year on the platform, he’d netted 80,000 followers (he’s now up to 480,000).
Creators On The Rise: Jaden Sprinz Sparked TikTok’s Fruit Jelly Craze In 2020. Now He’s Netting 530 Million Views A Month On YouTube.
Sprinz, who’s 23, was born with unusually sharp, unusually long canines, and he’s spent his life fielding questions--and occasional insults--about his eye-catching eyeteeth. When he joined both YouTube and TikTok in 2019, things were no different. His followers wanted to know: Are his fangs real? Why does he have them? How do they affect his life?
- Creators On The Rise: Prehistoric Pets Was Averaging 6 Million Views A Month On YouTube. Last Month It Got 220 Million.
- Creators On The Rise: How Alan Chikin Chow Got 7 Million People To Laugh At His “Shower Thoughts”
- Creators On The Rise: Alyssa McKay’s “Rich Girl” Persona Is The Star Of Her Character-Driven Content Strategy
- Creators On The Rise: iamdices’ Comedic Takes On The Wonders Of The Human Body Grew His Channel From 46,000 Views To 50 Million
- Creators On The Rise: 5 Months Ago, Marc Jones Made A 36-Second Video To Test His New Camera. Now, That Clip Brings In A Million Views A Day.
- Creators On The Rise: Fera Animations Gained 320,000 Subscribers In 4 Months Thanks To Video Game, Art Craze
- Creators On The Rise: COVID Kept Magnus The Therapy Dog From Visiting Hospitals—So His Handler Took Him Online
- Creators On The Rise: Gunnar Deatherage Is Stitching Himself A Career On TikTok And YouTube Shorts