David Alvarez was going to be a pediatrician. Then, three and a half years into his undergrad, he had to tell his parents he was going to drop out of school.
Creators on the Rise
- Creators on the Rise: Eddy Adams is the man beehind one of TikTok’s most viral effects
Creators on the Rise: David Alvareeezy on why creators should take leaps of faith (but also do their homework)
Creators on the Rise: Laura Gouillon wanted to eat a croissant. Now she’s got 800,000 followers and 12 billion views.
Gouillon is the designer behind nearly 200 augmented reality effects, many of which have gone viral on TikTok. Collectively, videos that have used her effects have racked up nearly 12 billion (yes, with a B) views. She's also the person who created the now-iconic "Today, I wanted to eat a croissant" sound.
Creators on the Rise: Abby Berner is a powerlifter, TikToker, Twitch streamer, Jeep ducker, app-maker, and more
Like many of our other Creators on the Rise featurees, Abby Berner didn't set out to build an audience on social media. Instead, she set out to get those gains.
- Creators on the Rise: Tony Weaver Jr. wants to change the world, one manga at a time
- Creators on the Rise: Uyen Ninh’s cross-cultural comedy is bringing her hundreds of millions of views
- Creators on the Rise: KarissaEats on becoming a fearless foodie
- Creators on the Rise: For Patrick Gavia, YouTube was film school
- Creators On The Rise: Let Johnny Ross welcome you to the unique hell of being a gay Sephora staffer
- Creators On The Rise: Chris Staples goes from Harlem Globetrotter to content creator
- Creators On The Rise: Skaya Siberian is a “part-time wolf, full-time princess”
- Creators On The Rise: Colt Paulsen is “the bootleg Kardashian”
Subscribe for daily Tubefilter Top Stories