Like many millennials and Gen Z’ers, Sotaridona grew up watching creators like OG YouTuber Ryan Higa, and dreamed of having a digital career. When he first launched a YouTube channel in middle school, he hoped the short magic videos he filmed on an old handheld camera would take off like Higa’s antics had--but no luck. Eventually he put a pause on his YouTube aspirations and switched to Instagram, where his short clips had more success: within a year on the platform, he’d netted 80,000 followers (he’s now up to 480,000).
Creators on the Rise
- Creators On The Rise: The Beverly Halls’ “Imperfectly Blended” Family Is Bringing In 550+ Million Views A Month
Creators On The Rise: SeanDoesMagic Conjured 3 Million Subscribers And Almost 1 Billion Views In 4 Months
Creators On The Rise: Jaden Sprinz Sparked TikTok’s Fruit Jelly Craze In 2020. Now He’s Netting 530 Million Views A Month On YouTube.
Sprinz, who’s 23, was born with unusually sharp, unusually long canines, and he’s spent his life fielding questions--and occasional insults--about his eye-catching eyeteeth. When he joined both YouTube and TikTok in 2019, things were no different. His followers wanted to know: Are his fangs real? Why does he have them? How do they affect his life?
Creators On The Rise: Prehistoric Pets Was Averaging 6 Million Views A Month On YouTube. Last Month It Got 220 Million.
On any given day, the shop houses thousands of animals and welcomes hundreds of guests, many of whom aren’t there to adopt a new friend or pick up pet food, but instead are there to learn about the vast variety of species Brewer and his staff care for.
- Creators On The Rise: How Alan Chikin Chow Got 7 Million People To Laugh At His “Shower Thoughts”
- Creators On The Rise: Alyssa McKay’s “Rich Girl” Persona Is The Star Of Her Character-Driven Content Strategy
- Creators On The Rise: iamdices’ Comedic Takes On The Wonders Of The Human Body Grew His Channel From 46,000 Views To 50 Million
- Creators On The Rise: 5 Months Ago, Marc Jones Made A 36-Second Video To Test His New Camera. Now, That Clip Brings In A Million Views A Day.
- Creators On The Rise: Fera Animations Gained 320,000 Subscribers In 4 Months Thanks To Video Game, Art Craze
- Creators On The Rise: COVID Kept Magnus The Therapy Dog From Visiting Hospitals—So His Handler Took Him Online
- Creators On The Rise: Gunnar Deatherage Is Stitching Himself A Career On TikTok And YouTube Shorts
- Creators On The Rise: Hannah Rose Joined ‘Minecraft’ Server Dream SMP In January. Three Months Later, Her YouTube Audience Has Quadrupled.