Launched in partnership with Cody and Cole Hock, the founders of Up North Mgmt, Enjoy Basketball is both a three-times-weekly newsletter about all things, well, basketball, and a merch/events company that's had two exclusive clothing line drops to date and is prepping for its biggest merch drop yet ahead of the holidays.
Creators on the Rise
- Creators On The Rise: Austen Alexander’s Battle Bus is a view-generating mobile fitness studio–and it’s coming to a street near you.
Creators On The Rise: Kenny Beecham loves basketball. So he launched a newsletter about it–and got 35,000 subscribers in 6 months.
Creators On The Rise: Foot of a Ferret traces the origins of the internet’s most popular fandoms
This past July, Bruening (who has 321,000 followers on Instagram) was scrolling her timeline, but instead of posts from her friends and people she followed, she kept seeing Reels--and she wasn't even in the Reels tab.
Creators On The Rise: Mrs. Woolley tells it like it is–straight from 5th grade
Woolley, who's 28 and from Youngstown, Ohio, didn't really expect she'd be able to beat her student's follower count. She just wanted to keep him interested in her class.
- Creators On The Rise: On Joshiiwuh’s YouTube channel, sibling teamwork makes the dream work
- Creators On The Rise: Winny Hayes’ lunchtime videos are vicarious feasts
- Creators On The Rise: Tati Bruening wants Instagram to be Instagram again. But she’s not waiting for that to happen.
- Creators On The Rise: Sam Way’s videos were supposed to show his culinary skills to potential employers. Instead, they became his job.
- Creators On The Rise: YouTube lets Mimo share a daily bite of her home bakery
- Creators On The Rise: V Spehar on accidentally becoming TikTok’s No. 1 newscaster
- Creators On The Rise: Mermaid Straw started in a dream. Now it’s becoming a force for environmental and health advocacy.
- Creators On The Rise: Cliff Brush saw lots of dogs going viral on TikTok. His first thought? “My dog is cuter than all of them.”