Instagram is “pausing” development on Instagram Kids -- a separate platform that it had been building expressly for users under age 13.
- Instagram Is Finally Letting Users Post Content From Desktop
Instagram Shelves Standalone Kids’ Platform, But Insists It’s A Good Idea
Instagram Gets Another Venue For Ads Inside The ‘Shop’ Tab
It’s official. After a successful test, per Instagram, the platform is bringing ads to another surface -- within the Shop tab globally.
- Instagram Doubles Maximum Length Of TikTok Clone ‘Reels’ To 60 Seconds
- Instagram Will Let Creators Sell Merch Directly From Their Personal Profiles
- Insights: Facebook Won Big Antitrust Decision, But Big Tech’s Headaches Are Far From Done
- Instagram CEO Teases New Video Features Push: “We’re No Longer A Photo-Sharing App”
- Instagram Rolls Out Ads On TikTok Competitor Reels
- Instagram Head Adam Mosseri Gives In-Depth Look At Platform’s Recommendation Algorithms For User Feeds, Reels
- Instagram Unveils Branded Content Updates, Including Ability To Tag 2 Brands In Single Sponsored Post
- Instagram’s First Creator Week To Feature JoJo Siwa, 50 Cent, Yung BBQ