Brands and marketers that have alpha tested the new data access include DoorDash, Captiv8, Influential, Whalar, and INCA. McDonald’s has plans to use it in the coming months, TechCrunch says.
- TikTok Is The Most Downloaded, Most Watched App In The United States (Report)
TikTok Is Giving Some Marketers Direct Access To Performance Data (Report)
TikTok Launches Latinx Creator Incubator For Hispanic Heritage Month
Ahead of Hispanic Heritage Month, kicking off on Sept. 15, TikTok is launching a new incubator program to invest in and support emerging Latinx voices on its platform.
TikTok Wants Users To Stop Doing The Milk Crate Challenge, Please
Users who try to search for #milkcratechallenge and #cratechallenge are served a “No results found” notification, along with a warning that the hashtag “may be associated with behavior or content that violates our guidelines.”
- TikTok’s Testing 10-Minute Uploads (Report)
- For The First Time, TikTok To Allow In-App Shopping In Partnership With Shopify
- How To Grow Your Brand On TikTok: Deconstructing e.l.f. Cosmetics’ Success
- TikTok Looking To Cultivate AR Developer Community With ‘Effect Studio’ Beta Test
- Taylor Swift Just Got A TikTok Account
- TikTok’s Just-Launched SiriusXM Station Marks Sonic Extension Of Its ‘For You Page’
- Senators Challenge TikTok Over Plans To Collect Users’ Face And Voiceprints
- Viral TikTok Nabs Creator A Spot At Gordon Ramsay’s Dinner Table