- TikTok just upped its video descriptions to 2,200 characters. Here’s why.
Ahead of the midterm elections, TikTok reminds users it’s not cool with paid political ads
TikTok is getting the jump on touting its election integrity policies.
- If you know a teenager, there’s a 95% chance they use YouTube
- TikTok’s Black-owned business accelerator is back for its third year
- Lawmakers are leery of TikTok. But Democrats are still using it to connect with constituents.
- TikTok and YouTube are Gen Z’s trusted sources for financial advice, according to a new survey
- More and more people are turning to TikTok for news
- TikTok’s security chief is stepping back
- Kids are spending 91 minutes a day on TikTok–and 56 minutes on YouTube
- TikTok isn’t just challenging YouTube for views. It’s impacting Google search traffic, too.