- TikTok fined $367 million for alleged child data privacy issues
TikTok says to label your AI content—or else
According to in-app screenshots found by social media expert Matt Navarra, TikTok is urging users to "label AI-generated content to follow our guidelines and help prevent content removal."
TikTok wants creators to take the mic in a livestreamed singing competition
We all know by now: TikTok really, really wants to get ahold of up-and-coming musicians before anyone else can. And its new competition is aimed at helping it do just that.
- TikTok wants to do $20 billion in retail this year
- TikTok wants to Elevate up-and-coming internet music stars
- BookTok can make bestsellers. So ByteDance is becoming a publisher.
- V Pappas is leaving TikTok
- TikTok is developing a chatbot
- TikTok donates $2 million for Mental Health Awareness Month
- TikTok reportedly tracked users who watched LGBTQ content
- No, the D’Amelios are not buying TikTok