TikTok parent company Bytedance is looking to hire A&R execs to improve music platform SoundOn and function more like a record label.
- Is TikTok looking to push into gaming?
TikTok is starting to look more like a record label
TikTok is finally splitting ad revenue with (some) creators
Only creators with at least 100,000 followers will be eligible to earn revenue off ads run on their content.
- TikTok adds a LinkedIn-like “profile views” feature
- TikTok doesn’t want to be called a social media platform. Can it prove it isn’t one?
- The Biden Administration’s latest TikTok venture is part of a “six-figure” influencer marketing campaign
- TikTok is adding a dislike button to boo spammy comments
- Ahead of the midterm elections, President Biden is looking to drum up support on TikTok
- TikTok has commissioned a musical about TikTok
- TikTok’s launching a “university” that gives creative agencies the inside scoop
- U.S. attorneys general want TikTok and Snapchat to give parents more control of kids’ DMs