TikTok is cracking down on the Devious Lick challenge, a viral trend that encourages students to pilfer items from their schools, including soap dispensers, exit signs, and classroom telephones.
- TikTok’s Chinese Counterpart Limits Kids To 40 Minutes Of Watch Time A Day
TikTok Puts The Kibosh On ‘Devious Lick’ Challenge
TikTok’s Director Of U.S. Policy Outlines New Tools For User Well-Being
TikTok’s director of policy in the U.S., Tara Wadhwa, outlined several new tools to promote user well-being in a company blog post.
TikTok Is The Most Downloaded, Most Watched App In The United States (Report)
According to a new report from App Annie, stateside mobile phone users watch an average of 24 hours of TikTok content per month, and an average of 22 hours and 40 minutes of YouTube content per month. In the U.K., users watch 26 hours of content per month on TikTok, and 16 hours of content on YouTube.
- TikTok Is Giving Some Marketers Direct Access To Performance Data (Report)
- TikTok Launches Latinx Creator Incubator For Hispanic Heritage Month
- TikTok Wants Users To Stop Doing The Milk Crate Challenge, Please
- TikTok’s Testing 10-Minute Uploads (Report)
- For The First Time, TikTok To Allow In-App Shopping In Partnership With Shopify
- How To Grow Your Brand On TikTok: Deconstructing e.l.f. Cosmetics’ Success
- TikTok Looking To Cultivate AR Developer Community With ‘Effect Studio’ Beta Test
- Taylor Swift Just Got A TikTok Account