Part 1 of our multi-part series exploring the finer points of the most misunderstood legal contract around, the NDA.
James C. Roberts III
- Ask the Attorney: Can I Remix YouTube?
Ask the Attorney: The Dreadfully Misunderstood NDA (Part 1)
Ask the Attorney: NDAs and Making the Duct Tape Stick
The latest column from Tubefilter's new media attorney covers the black arts of non-disclosure agreements (NDAs)
Ask the Attorney: Videos & YouTube: Who Owns Them?
Column from our legal expert on who owns what when you upload you videos to sites like YouTube and others.
- Ask the Attorney: Facebook and Who Owns Your Videos
- Ask the Attorney: Binding and Non-Binding LOIs
- Ask the New Media Attorney: Model Releases and Privacy
- Jailbreaking: A Librarian Makes Fair Use More Fair
- Ask the New Media Attorney: Delaware, Taxes and Starting Up
- Google/YouTube v. Viacom: Safe Harbors and the New Police
- Ask the New Media Attorney: Who Owns What?