United Talent Agency has promoted 19 agents and executives to partner—its largest partner class ever.
The class includes longtime digital talent agent Ali Berman, who will lead UTA’s digital sector solo following the exit of her former co-head Greg Goodfried, UTA tells Tubefilter. Goodfried, who’d been with UTA since 2014, is leaving to work one-on-one with the TikTok-dominating D’Amelio family.
Newly named partners are agents from 14 areas of the company, including motion picture, TV talent, literary, podcasting and emerging platforms, news and broadcasting, digital talent, endorsements and voiceover, fine arts, culture and leadership, and alternative TV. Also named are several corporate executives from UTA’s legal, communications, and finance divisions.
“These are leaders across our business making substantial contributions to the growth, evolution, and resilience of our company,” UTA co-president David Kramer said in a statement. “In their talent and leadership, we see the expanding reach of UTA’s work on behalf of world-class creators and cultural voices.”
UTA has now named a total of 22 new partners this year—more than half of whom are women and people of color, it points out.
The class includes:
- Brittany Balbo – Co-Head, Endorsements and Voiceover
- Ali Berman – Co-Head, Digital Talent
- Darren Boghosian – Agent, Talent
- Lyndsay Harding – Chief Financial Officer
- Ryan Hayden – Agent, News and Broadcasting
- James Kearney – Agent, TV Lit
- David Kirsch – Agent, Alternative TV
- Arthur Lewis – Creative Director, UTA Fine Arts/Artist Space
- Lucinda Moorhead – Agent, TV Lit
- Seth Oster – Global Chief Communications Officer
- Cheryl Paglierani – Agent, Music
- Oren Rosenbaum – Head of Emerging Platforms
- Steve Sadicario – Agent, News and Broadcasting
- Michael Sinclair – General Counsel
- Carolyn Sivitz – Agent, MP Lit
- Sam Stone – Co-Head, Endorsements and Voiceover
- Danie Streisand – Agent, Talent
- Darnell Strom – Head of Culture and Leadership
- Geoff Suddleson – Agent, Alternative TV