TikTok is doling out a second edition of Small Gestures.
The ecommerce program, introduced back in April, allows TikTok users to send free digital gifts from an array of companies. Gifts in the first wave ranged from free products to extended trial periods to coupons, and were offered by businesses including Adobe, DoorDash, NYX, Pandora, and Squarespace. Each user could send up to three offers to others.
At the time, TikTok said Small Gestures was meant to be an effort to “give back and spark joy throughout the TikTok community and beyond” during the COVID-19 pandemic.
To date, more than 350,000 gifts have been redeemed, according to the company. So now, it’s rolling out a second selection of offers–and this time, instead of giving to others, users are encouraged to treat themselves.
“[W]e’ve seen an outpouring of support from the community, and in an effort to continue the positivity, we’ve expanded the Small Gestures program the focus on our users and the joy they bring to our platform every day,” TikTok said in a blog post about the update.
The 14 new offers include an extended HBO Max trial, $10 off a $40 purchase from clothing company Hollister, and free oat milk from cold coffee company Rise Brewing. Each user can redeem one of the offers for themself, TikTok tells Tubefilter. Unlike the first wave of gifts (which are no longer available), these cannot be sent to others.
Users can find the offers by searching “Small Gestures” on their Discover Page. A banner will pop up, and once tapped, it will bring up a list of all the available offers.
You can see that list (provided by TikTok) below.
- Adobe Premiere Rush is an easy-to-use, all-in-one video editing app built for online video creators. Want to level up your TikTok game? Treat yourself to a gift of creativity with a free 90-day subscription to Premiere Rush!
- ASOS, the online fashion retailer, is giving users 15% off their purchase to stock up on the season’s hottest trends.
- Bliss, the clean, cruelty-free, spa-powered skincare brand, is offering 30% off their bright idea serum that delivers intense hydration for soft, supple skin with a dewy glow.
- GT’s Synergy, the #1 Kombucha in the world, cares about your health and the purity of the foods you put into your body. For Small Gestures, GT’s is offering a free bottle of its organic & raw Kombucha to support you on your health & wellness journey.
- HBO Max, a subscription based on-demand streaming service, is offering an extended free trial to catch up on all your favorite binge-worthy TV and movies (Friends, anyone?).
- Hollister, the global retail brand, is offering a ‘Club Cali Exclusive’ $10 off $40 purchase so you can live like it’s summer well into fall.
- obé Fitness has reimagined at-home workouts and are inviting users to join in on the craze by offering a 1-month free trial. With 12 varieties of fitness content, themed classes and discussions with industry leaders, the entertainment platform has something for everyone!
- PopSockets, maker of expandable phone grips and lifestyle accessories, is giving you $5 off your purchase of $15 or more at popsockets.com. Nice!
- Rise Brewing is a New York-based nitro cold brew coffee company. For those looking to up their caffeine-game, they’re offering a free case of Oat Milk with the purchase of any Rise Brewing case. Because who can resist nitro cold brew or Oat Milk?
- Shake Shack, the beloved burger joint known for its roots in fine dining, is giving you $5 off any $20+ purchase… It’s up to you whether or not you want to share those crinkle-cuts.
- Sun Basket is a subscription meal delivery service that ships members fresh organic and sustainable ingredients and recipes every month. Whether you’ve mastered the latest viral food trend on TikTok or just enjoy the art of cooking Sun Basket $35 off + free shipping on your first order.
- Thinx, the only period-proof underwear, is giving users 30% off + free shipping, because every person with a period deserves peace of mind.
- Udemy is an online learning and teaching marketplace with over 150,000 courses and 24 million students. They’re offering $5 off any online class for users looking to skill up to success.
- Wolven is a community-based sustainable apparel brand focused on creating multifunctional activewear and swimwear. If you’re looking to add more sustainable pieces to your wardrobe, Wolven is giving users $50 off a purchase of $150.