The winners have been announced for the second annual Streamys Brand Awards — an expansion of the flagship Streamys that serves to recognize the year’s most notable advertising innovations by brands and agencies within the content creator sphere. The event was hosted by ClevverTV personality Emile Ennis Jr. (pictured above) and held during the NewFronts West in Los Angeles.
Creators like David Dobrik and Nikkie ‘Tutorials’ De Jager were recognized for their work with two pioneering campaigns. Dobrik took home the award for ‘Brand Engagement’ for his collaboration with Chipotle, in which fans could order his go-to burrito via the Chipotle app in order of National Burrito Day. For her part, De Jager was recognized in the ‘Branded Content: Video’ category for her Snoop Dogg Narrates My Makeup Routine video, which was sponsored by Marc Jacobs Beauty.
You can check out De Jager and Snoop’s collab right here:
In the ‘Social Good Campaign’ category, a collaboration between AT&T and Fine Brothers Entertainment (FBE) took home top honors for a video titled Teens React to Texting And Driving (Distracted Driving), which you can check out below.
Other winners announced yesterday include: mattress maker Purple’s The Purple Boys in the ‘Branded Content: Series’ category; Jimmy Fallon’s Tell Me A Joke campaign for Amazon Alexa; and #MyTruth #My Calvins in the ‘Influencer Campaign’ category — which was a collaboration between Calvin Klein and Google’s in-house influencer marketing firm, Famebit.
In other Streamys news, the flagship Streamy Awards — which are co-produced by Tubefilter and Dick Clark Productions — will be held on Dec. 13 at the The Beverly Hilton. The ceremony will stream live globally on the official Streamys YouTube channel.
Here’s the list of all the 2019 Streamys Brand Awards winners:
- Brand Engagement: Chipotle + David Dobrik – Chipotle • Collab
- Branded Content Series: The Purple Boys – Purple • Tim and Eric
- Branded Content Video: Snoop Dogg x NikkieTutorials – Marc Jacobs Beauty
- Emerging Platform: Jimmy Fallon ‘Tell Me A Joke’ – Amazon Alexa • The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon • NBC Entertainment
- Influencer Campaign: #MyTruth #MyCalvins – Calvin Klein • Famebit by YouTube
- Social Good Campaign: Teens React to Texting and Driving (Distracted Driving) – AT&T It Can Wait • FBE
And for a complete list of 2019 Streamys Brand Awards Winners, Finalists, and Honorable Mentions, click here: https://www.streamys.org/2019-brand-awards