You’re already all set to tune into Tubefilter’s own Drew Baldwin’s panel from NATPE about the online video hosts with the most – featuring iJustine, Nice Peter, Alex Albrecht, DeStorm Power, and Taryn Southern – but if you’re looking for more content showcasing online video excellence be sure to also catch the 2012 Digital Luminary Awards ceremony.
Alex Albrecht of Fat Dolphin and Diggnation, Tottally Rad Show, and Voltron fan film fame is set to host the awards show presentation and subsequent champagne toast honoring online video properties across six different categories. Those categories, and the recipients of the awards, are:
- Brand Leadership in Online Video – NASA: Juno
- Branded Entertainment Series – Leap Year
- Online Video Personality – Improv Everywhere
- Original Web Content in a Drama Series – Aim High
- Original Web Content in a Comedy Series – Wainy Days
- Leadership in the Digital Category – Yahoo!
You can watch the event live today, Wednesday, January 25 starting at Noon EST at Miami’s Fontainebleau hotel or from the friendly confines of your own computer screen by way of natpemarket.com/digilumi.