$365 million dollars a year is a lot to spend to win the love + attention of creators. But maybe it's also not for Snapchat and it's $80 billion market cap.
- Teespring Goes Live With ‘Spring’ Rebrand, Has More Than 450,000 Creators
On The Podcast: Can Snapchat Give Away $1 Million A Day Forever?
On The Podcast: Ninja Doesn’t Want To Be Called A ‘YouTuber’. Is He Right?
Ninja went from Twitch to Mixer then - after one stream on YouTube - back to Twitch. He chose Twitch because he didn't wan to be a 'YouTuber'. Does that make sense?
On The Podcast: Shopify’s Collab With TikTok Is The Start Of Something Interesting For Creator Commerce
If Amazon is concentrated commerce, Shopify is commerce diffused. And the latter just gave merchants another tool to maintain their independence.
- On The Podcast: All The Reasons Why Quibi Didn’t Work
- On The Podcast: YouTube Originals’ Head Of Innovation Ben Relles Talks About How David Dobrik, Vsauce, Tina Fey, and More Are Registering 100Ks Of Voters
- On The Podcast: As YouTube Tests A TikTok Competitor, It Wants You To Remember It’s ALWAYS Been About Short Videos
- Introducing Creator News–A Video Look Into Stories And Issues Affecting Creators Like You
- On The Podcast: Snapchat Really Is Planning To Take On TikTok
- On The Podcast: WTF Is Up With Facebook Gaming?
- On The Podcast: Former TikTok CEO Kevin Mayer Seems Like A Baller. Maybe He Left Because He Didn’t Want To Have A Boss.
- On The Podcast: Snapchat Is The Biggest Media Company Whose Content You’ve Never Watched–But That’s About To Change