I don’t think the lay public would ever consider corporate lawyers for major music publishers or tech corporations particularly innovative or catalysts for massive technological change. I mean, I didn’t.
- On the Podcast: YouTube wants in on your workflow
On the Podcast: TikTok wants your social circles
On the Podcast: Strikes gonna spawn some growth
If Hollywood crew members can get some basic training in content creation, I expect we’ll be writing about a lot of them on Tubefilter six to nine months from now.
On the Podcast: ‘Cause YouTube is players, too
There’s this platonic ideal of creator-brand creation. It envisions a product that - with the perfect amount of promotion and market fit - it can reach a terminal velocity and escape the confining influencer-sphere of whatever creator started it. It can then ascend into the general marketplace to be bought and consumed by all.
- On the Podcast: Ads are kinda hot right now
- On the Podcast: Do people even want to do YouTube?
- On the Podcast: My oven took this photo
- On The Podcast: Gamers and Bidets
- On The Podcast: Are Shorts hurting YouTube’s earnings? (Yes.) Can it save them? (Yes.)
- On The Podcast: News outlets are slapping themselves to be “FIRST!”
- On The Podcast: Can I just, like, make my own algorithms?
- On The Podcast: Grocery shopping. But viral.