CapCut is a video editing app and was #8 in the world in downloads in May. Is that a sign we're in the 'Creator Age' of the Creator Economy?
- Top 100 Most Viewed YouTube Channels Worldwide • May 2021
On Creator Upload: Does A Video Editing App’s Popularity Signal We’ve Entered The ‘Creator Age’?
Teespring Goes Live With ‘Spring’ Rebrand, Has More Than 450,000 Creators
Creator-centric ecommerce platform Teespring has gone live today with a rebrand -- dropping the ‘Tee’ from its name to be henceforth known exclusively as Spring.
On The Podcast: Can Snapchat Give Away $1 Million A Day Forever?
$365 million dollars a year is a lot to spend to win the love + attention of creators. But maybe it's also not for Snapchat and it's $80 billion market cap.
- On The Podcast: Ninja Doesn’t Want To Be Called A ‘YouTuber’. Is He Right?
- On The Podcast: Shopify’s Collab With TikTok Is The Start Of Something Interesting For Creator Commerce
- On The Podcast: All The Reasons Why Quibi Didn’t Work
- On The Podcast: YouTube Originals’ Head Of Innovation Ben Relles Talks About How David Dobrik, Vsauce, Tina Fey, and More Are Registering 100Ks Of Voters
- On The Podcast: As YouTube Tests A TikTok Competitor, It Wants You To Remember It’s ALWAYS Been About Short Videos
- Introducing Creator News–A Video Look Into Stories And Issues Affecting Creators Like You
- On The Podcast: Snapchat Really Is Planning To Take On TikTok
- On The Podcast: WTF Is Up With Facebook Gaming?