Cameo has tapped former Uber and YouTube executive Nundu Janakiram to serve as its first-ever VP of product.
- LinkedIn’s CEO is talking to execs and leaders who walked ‘The Path’ to success
Cameo Names Former Uber, YouTube Exec Nundu Janakiram Its First VP Of Product
Hulu Wants You To Go To The Movies With New ‘Tomb Raider’ Ad
Hulu is experimenting with advertisements through which viewers can purchase movie tickets. So far, they've done it for the "Tomb Raider" trailer, and they plan to do it again for Dwayne Johnson-starring "Rampage."
Live.me Launches GoFundMe Campaign For Broadcaster Who’s Fighting Cancer
In Las Vegas last month, Ochoa happened to pick up Live.me founder Fu Sheng for an Uber ride, and they got to talking about their love of Live.me.
- Uber Reportedly Considering YouTube’s Susan Wojcicki For Open CEO Position
- 5 Tips to Crush It at the Official VidCon Pre-Party Tonight [Event]
Subscribe for daily Tubefilter Top Stories
- TikTok’s 18-and-up videos have arrived. Don’t get the wrong idea about what that means.
- Top 50 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • Week Of 06/04/2023
- Daryl-Ann Denner, an entrepreneur with an eye for social media, signs with A3 Artists Agency (Exclusive)
- True crime YouTuber Kendall Rae and her husband Josh Thomas have signed with Night
- 86% of creators believe AI has a positive effect on creativity. ChatGPT offered its own opinions.