Beloved YouTube ghost-hunting duo Sam Goldbach (above, right) and Colby Brock (left) are branching out into yet another content medium. Their debut novel, Paradise Island: A Sam And Colby Story, hits shelves and ecommerce today.
sam and colby
- Horror YouTuber Colby Brock Teams With Influencer Record Label ‘Heard Well’ For First NFT Launch
YouTube Ghost-Hunters Sam And Colby Release Debut YA Novel ‘Paradise Island’
Paranormal YouTube Duo Sam And Colby To Kick Off ‘All In One’ Tour This May
Sam Golbach and Colby Brock, a YouTube duo who have amassed upwards of 4 million subscribers on the strength of their paranormal investigation videos, are hitting the road.
Creators Going Pro: Sam And Colby Have Scared Up 3.74M Subscribers For Their Horror Content. Now, They’re Using That Platform To Launch A Mental Health Service.
Sam Golbach and Colby Brock didn’t want to be YouTubers.
- YouTube Ghost-Hunters Sam And Colby Launch Self-Help Subscription Service ‘Meta Life’
- As Halloween Looms, Sam And Colby Unveil Four-Part U.K. Series, ‘The Graveyard’
- Fanjoy To Host Creator Pop-Up Series At Los Angeles Mall This Summer, Starting With Sam And Colby
- Horror Vloggers Sam And Colby Sign With CAA Amid YouTube Hiatus Announcement
- YouTubers Sam And Colby’s ‘Life Project’ Aims To Teach Teens How To Thrive
- YouTube Millionaires: Sam And Colby Look To “Explore Everything” As Their Channel Grows