Colby Brock, who is one-half of the horror exploration YouTube channel Sam and Colby, is launching his very first NFT collection today in collaboration with influencer-curated music label Heard Well and talent management firm We Are Verified.
sam and colby
- Sam and Colby are releasing seven horror documentaries in 14 days for their “biggest event of the year”
Horror YouTuber Colby Brock Teams With Influencer Record Label ‘Heard Well’ For First NFT Launch
YouTube Ghost-Hunters Sam And Colby Release Debut YA Novel ‘Paradise Island’
Beloved YouTube ghost-hunting duo Sam Goldbach (above, right) and Colby Brock (left) are branching out into yet another content medium. Their debut novel, Paradise Island: A Sam And Colby Story, hits shelves and ecommerce today.
Paranormal YouTube Duo Sam And Colby To Kick Off ‘All In One’ Tour This May
Sam Golbach and Colby Brock, a YouTube duo who have amassed upwards of 4 million subscribers on the strength of their paranormal investigation videos, are hitting the road.
- Creators Going Pro: Sam And Colby Have Scared Up 3.74M Subscribers For Their Horror Content. Now, They’re Using That Platform To Launch A Mental Health Service.
- YouTube Ghost-Hunters Sam And Colby Launch Self-Help Subscription Service ‘Meta Life’
- As Halloween Looms, Sam And Colby Unveil Four-Part U.K. Series, ‘The Graveyard’
- Fanjoy To Host Creator Pop-Up Series At Los Angeles Mall This Summer, Starting With Sam And Colby
- Horror Vloggers Sam And Colby Sign With CAA Amid YouTube Hiatus Announcement
- YouTubers Sam And Colby’s ‘Life Project’ Aims To Teach Teens How To Thrive
- YouTube Millionaires: Sam And Colby Look To “Explore Everything” As Their Channel Grows