Logan Paul and Floyd Mayweather’s much-hyped boxing match may not have crowned an official winner, but it brought the duo more than a dozen potentially lucrative sponsorship deals with companies like Atari, DraftKings, and OnlyFans.
- Insights: Punch-Drunk Over Social Media’s Pugilistic Profit Plans
Logan Paul And Floyd Mayweather Made Tens Of Millions In Sponsor Dollars On Their Fight. Here Are All the Brands Involved In The Boxing Event.
It’s Official: Logan Paul And Floyd Mayweather To Face Off In Miami On June 6
A new date has been set.Initially slated for Feb. 20, YouTube megastar Logan Paul and undefeated boxing legend Floyd Mayweather will finally face off at the Hard Rock Stadium in Miami on June 6.
Logan Paul Eliminated From ‘The Masked Singer’ Following “Bad Reputation” Performance
Logan Paul is the latest YouTuber to be booted from The Masked Singer, a hit reality franchise born in South Korea whereby celebs compete in a singing competition while uproariously costumed from head to toe.
- Logan Paul Unboxes $2 Million Worth Of Pokemon Cards, Sells $880,000 In Accompanying NFTs
- Logan Paul Sells $5 Million Worth Of NFTs Ahead Of His Pokémon Box Break
- Collectibles Marketplace Goldin Auctions Raises $40 Million, Pacts With Logan Paul For Pokemon Card Event
- Logan Paul Sued By Production Company Over Fallout From Aokigahara Video
- Logan Paul Will Fight Floyd Mayweather In An Exhibition Match On February 20
- Logan Paul’s Pokemon Card Unboxing Stream Gets 300,000 Concurrent Viewers, Raises $130,000 For Charity
- Logan Paul Says His ‘Maverick’ Merch Brand Made Between $30 And $40 Million In Its First Year
- YouTube Confirms Demonetization Of Controversial Vlogger JayStation, As He Announces Indefinite Hiatus