- Logan Paul Signs With WME, Leaving Previous Representation At CAA
Insights: Punch-Drunk Over Social Media’s Pugilistic Profit Plans
Expect way more boxing matches featuring influencers, like Logan Paul's exhibition with Floyd Mayweather, or this weekend's Social Gloves. The money's too good, the stakes too low, the chance for new fans, deals, and sponsors too big.
Logan Paul And Floyd Mayweather Made Tens Of Millions In Sponsor Dollars On Their Fight. Here Are All the Brands Involved In The Boxing Event.
Logan Paul and Floyd Mayweather’s much-hyped boxing match may not have crowned an official winner, but it brought the duo more than a dozen potentially lucrative sponsorship deals with companies like Atari, DraftKings, and OnlyFans.
- It’s Official: Logan Paul And Floyd Mayweather To Face Off In Miami On June 6
- Logan Paul Eliminated From ‘The Masked Singer’ Following “Bad Reputation” Performance
- Logan Paul Unboxes $2 Million Worth Of Pokemon Cards, Sells $880,000 In Accompanying NFTs
- Logan Paul Sells $5 Million Worth Of NFTs Ahead Of His Pokémon Box Break
- Collectibles Marketplace Goldin Auctions Raises $40 Million, Pacts With Logan Paul For Pokemon Card Event
- Logan Paul Sued By Production Company Over Fallout From Aokigahara Video
- Logan Paul Will Fight Floyd Mayweather In An Exhibition Match On February 20
- Logan Paul’s Pokemon Card Unboxing Stream Gets 300,000 Concurrent Viewers, Raises $130,000 For Charity