Logan Paul is letting people own fractions of collectibles through Liquid Marketplace. He has launched an NFT project called '99 Originals'.
- Logan Paul and KSI are getting some Prime advertising space on the NASCAR circuit
Logan Paul’s Liquid Marketplace raises $8 million to let fans own fractions of prized collectibles
Logan Paul wore a rare Pokemon card and got praise from The Rock in his Wrestlemania debut
Logan Paul wore a rare Pokemon card to his Wrestlemania debut and defeated WWE legend Rey Mysterio alongside The Miz.
Logan Paul is in a WWE video game
Ahead of his first scheduled fight at Wrestlemania, Logan Paul has been added as a playable character in a WWE video game.
- Logan Paul to host ‘slap fighting’ event with Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Logan Paul says Floyd Mayweather didn’t pay him after boxing bout. Now he plans to sue.
- Former Boxing Foes Logan Paul And KSI Co-Found Beverage Brand ‘Prime’
- Floyd Mayweather Floats Fight Against Another YouTuber — Dubai-Based ‘Money Kicks’
- Logan Paul Signs With WME, Leaving Previous Representation At CAA
- Animal Capital, Logan Paul Buy Into Bitcoin Reward App Lolli’s $10 Million Series A
- Insights: Punch-Drunk Over Social Media’s Pugilistic Profit Plans
- Logan Paul And Floyd Mayweather Made Tens Of Millions In Sponsor Dollars On Their Fight. Here Are All the Brands Involved In The Boxing Event.