The New York Times reported YouTube is in talks to acquire Next New Networks. We found some evidence on Facebook that may or may not be the smoking gun.
Next New Networks
- Top 3 Corporate Video Holiday Greeting Cards
Evidence of YouTube’s Next New Networks Acquisition?
Shira Lazar Launches YouTube ‘Partners Project’
Shira Lazar launches her new web series The Partners Project, a bi-weeklying interview show with YouTube's top creators.
Report: YouTube Buying Next New Networks
NY Times is reporting that YouTube is in talks to buy online content studio Next New Networks
- Bobby Miller Leaves Indy Mogul for MTV
- Apple vs. Google: The ‘White Collar’ Tech Beat Up To Settle This Thing
- AOL Launches Next New Network’s ‘The ONE’
- YouTubers and Next New Networks Bring the ‘Comedy Thunder’
- Viewers of Web Originals Engaged, Entertained
- Fred Seibert Takes Over as CEO at Next New Networks
- ‘White Collar Brawler’ An Alternative to Going Postal At Work
- Mike Relm Headlines Next New Creators Lineup
Subscribe for daily Tubefilter Top Stories
- Top 50 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • Week Of 03/26/2023
- Top 50 Most Viewed YouTube Channels Worldwide • Week Of 03/26/2023
- More than 100,000 YouTube channels are linked to stores
- TikTok’s 18-and-up videos have arrived. Don’t get the wrong idea about what that means.
- A new analytics tool helps musical artists harness YouTube Shorts and its 50 billion daily views