While YouTube marks their biggest platform, with 2.4 million subscribers and 3 million monthly views, the duo launched a Snapchat channel in 2017.
- Snapchat Adds 3 To Its Talent Partnerships Team
How Culinary Duo HellthyJunkFood Leveraged Snapchat To Expand Its Social Video Menu
Snap Names Former Facebook Exec Konstantinos Papamiltiadis First VP Of Platform Partnerships
In this capacity, Papamiltiadis -- who goes by KP -- will lead the charge in onboarding various partners in the AR sector, including individual AR creators and large companies who incorporate AR into their apps.
Snapchat Posts Biggest Quarterly Growth In Users, Revenues Than It Has In 4 Years, Evan Spiegel Says
Snapchat shared in its quarterly earnings report that it now counts 293 million daily users -- an increase of 55 million users (or 23%) over Q2 last year.
- Manny ‘MUA’ Gutierrez To Help Young LGBTQ+ People Come Out In Latest Snap Original
- Snap, Universal Music Group Sign Multiyear Deal Adding UMG’s Entire Song Library To Snapchat’s ‘Sounds’ Tool
- Snapchat Hires 2 TikTok Staffers To Beef Up ‘Spotlight’, Names Head Of Fashion And Beauty Partnerships
- Sean Mills, Snap’s Head Of Originals, Will Exit This Fall
- Snap Buys AR Display Firm WaveOptics For $500 Million, Its Biggest Acquisition To Date
- Snap Launches Standalone Story Creation App With New Editing Tools, Multi-Platform Publishing
- Snap Says Spotlight Has Paid Out $130 Million To Users, Unveils Creator Tip Feature ‘Gifting’
- Snapchat Lines Up Originals Featuring Charli And Dixie D’Amelio, Megan Thee Stallion, Manny MUA