“I’m deeply grateful for the opportunity Evan [Spiegel] gave me to make an impact and I’m so proud of our team’s incredible accomplishments over the past six years,” Mills said in a statement reported by Variety. “The future is very bright for Snap Originals and our larger content ambitions--and I’ll be rooting for the team every step of the way.”
- Snapchat Hires 2 TikTok Staffers To Beef Up ‘Spotlight’, Names Head Of Fashion And Beauty Partnerships
Sean Mills, Snap’s Head Of Originals, Will Exit This Fall
Snap Buys AR Display Firm WaveOptics For $500 Million, Its Biggest Acquisition To Date
Snap has purchased AR display supplier WaveOptics for more than $500 million, marking its largest acquisition to date.
Snap Launches Standalone Story Creation App With New Editing Tools, Multi-Platform Publishing
Snap announced at its Partner Summit today that it will launch a standalone app called Story Studio comprising more sophisticated editing tools so that users can create more professional-looking Stories.
- Snap Says Spotlight Has Paid Out $130 Million To Users, Unveils Creator Tip Feature ‘Gifting’
- Snapchat Lines Up Originals Featuring Charli And Dixie D’Amelio, Megan Thee Stallion, Manny MUA
- Snapchat’s New ‘Creator Marketplace’ Will Pair Marketers With Creators To Collaborate On Ads
- Snapchat Says 53% Of Its ‘Snap Originals’ Are Fronted BY BIPOC Or LGBTQ+ Leads
- Snapchat’s TikTok Competitor, Spotlight, Has 125 Million Monthly Active Users
- Insights: Gen Z’s Social Media, Game Habits Pushing Entertainment In New Directions
- Snap Reportedly Readying Next Generation Of AR ‘Spectacles’ And Its Own Drone
- Snapchat Testing ‘Remix’ Tool In Stories, Which Is Akin To TikTok Duets