Snapchat currently has more than 600 million monthly active users, and 332 million daily active users.
- Vanessa Guthrie is leaving Snapchat
Snapchat unveils Simone Biles Original, Cameo partnership, and new inclusivity pledge
Snap names its fifth class of Yellow accelerator startups
Twice a year, Snap selects a handful of digital content-focused companies to receive mentorship from Snap executives, networking opportunities, and liquid capital, plus continuing guidance after the accelerator ends.
U.S. attorneys general want TikTok and Snapchat to give parents more control of kids’ DMs
Lawmakers hammering social media platforms for failing to adequately protect young users is far from new.
- Snapchat launches AR campaign tackling mental health issues among Black communities
- Snapchat’s adding midrolls to Stories—and paying its “Stars” a portion of the revenue
- Snap’s Users Pop to 319 Million Per Day, Its TikTok Competitor On The Rise
- Snapchat Wants Its New Lenses To Spark Virtual Shopping Sprees
- Snapchat Adds Emoji Polls, Bitmoji Reactions To Direct Messaging
- Snapchat Christens Another $100,000 Spotlight Challenge Alongside Mariah Carey
- Snapchat Spotlight Has Paid Out $250 Million To 12,000 Creators In One Year
- Snapchat Taps Kardashians For Latest ‘Spotlight Challenge’, Touting $100,000 In Prizes