Cars and Bids, the automotive auction site launched in 2020 by YouTube star Doug DeMuro, is getting an investment from The Chernin Group.
- YouTube dials up another AdBlitz for Super Bowl LVII
YouTube car guru Doug DeMuro soups up his auction platform with $37 million in fresh funding
Will the U.S. ban TikTok? The app’s CEO will plead his case.
As the U.S. government looks to ban TikTok, the app's CEO Shou Zi Chew is set to testify before Congress in March.
LinkedIn’s CEO is talking to execs and leaders who walked ‘The Path’ to success
Uber CEO Dara Khosrowshahi is the first guest on 'The Path,' a web series hosted by LinkedIn CEO Ryan Roslansky.
- On Holocaust Remembrance Day, TikTok and its community are saying “never again”
- Logan Paul and KSI’s beverage brand gets a Prime placement at the Super Bowl
- Davie504 and TwoSetViolin will settle their “Violin vs. Bass” battle with a live event
- Randy Gonzalez, the father in TikTok duo Enkyboys, has died
- Ludwig joins Moist Cr1TiKaL’s esports organization as co-owner
- YouTube Millionaires: 2HYPE’s newest member is making a name for himself
- A racing game co-developed by streamers gets the green light
- Twitch has big plans for 2023