Twitter confirmed to TechCrunch that it’s working on the feature—called Collabs—but didn’t say if or when it’ll roll out to users.
- Twitter’s NewFronts presentation pitches it as “the second screen and the first scroll”
Twitter’s coauthor feature is a literal approach to sharing your thoughts
Twitter taps Facebook’s former teen-in-residence to lead Gen Z push
In a bid to connect with Gen Z users, the bird app has hired Michael Sayman, Facebook’s former “teen-in-residence” who went on to work at Google and, most recently, Roblox.
Twitter launches new dashboard to remind creators it has monetization now
Twitter says creators’ estimated earnings are pre-fees, so their actual payouts “may look smaller.”
- Twitter is trying to delegate fact-checking to volunteer users. So, uh, how’s that working out?
- Twitter Is Testing ‘Flocks’ So You Can Just Tweet With Your Besties
- Twitter Is Rolling Out NFT Profile Picture Authentication — But Only For ‘Blue’ Subscribers
- Twitter Is Testing A Reaction Video Format Called ‘Tweet Takes’
- Twitter Is Testing A TikTok Revamp Of Its Explore Tab
- Jack Dorsey Resigns As CEO Of Twitter
- Twitter To Pilot Social Commerce Tools In First-Ever Stream With Walmart, Jason Derulo
- Twitter’s VP Of Global Content Partnerships Departs To Join Los Angeles Rams