The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has filed insider trading charges against three former Netflix software engineers and two associates, alleging that the group pocketed over $3 million in profits by using confidential information about Netflix subscriber growth to trade stocks.
- Netflix Bets Big On Addison Rae With Multi-Picture Deal
The SEC Charges 3 Ex-Netflix Engineers For $3 Million Insider Trading Ring
YouTube-Turned-Netflix Hit ‘Cobra Kai’ Returns For Fourth Season In December
Cobra Kai, the Karate Kid sequel series that was born as a YouTube Original and currently lives on Netflix, is teasing its fourth season, which is set to premiere in December.
Addison Rae Unveils Trailer For Gender-Swapped ‘She’s All That’ Remake At Netflix
Addison 'Rae' Easterling fans are getting their first glimpse at the TikTok star’s acting chops in the first trailer for her Netflix feature He’s All That, which arrives on the streaming service on Aug. 27.
- Insights: Netflix Looks To An Immersive Future With Gaming Initiative
- Netflix Names Paul Debevec Director Of Research, To Develop New Storytelling Tools
- Netflix Hires Gaming Vet Mike Verdu, Plans To Add Video Games To Platform Next Year
- Netflix Orders ‘CoComelon’, ‘Little Baby Bum’ Originals Amid Moonbug Library Expansion
- Netflix Names Apple, NPR Vet N’Jeri Eaton Its First-Ever Head Of Podcasts
- Netflix Names Allure Magazine’s Michelle Lee VP Of Editorial And Publishing
- Liza Koshy Joins Netflix Rom-Com ‘Players’, Starring Gina Rodriguez
- Netflix Launches Online Store For Apparel, Toys Inspired By Hit Series Like ‘Lupin’, ‘Stranger Things’