Why the slowdown in subscriber loss? CEO Reed Hastings was pretty frank: “If there was a single thing, we might say Stranger Things,” he said.
- “Running Up That Hill” streams boosted 9000% after ‘Stranger Things’ shining moment
Netflix lost a million subscribers in Q2–but that’s a million fewer than expected
After getting 1.15 billion hours of Netflix viewership on ‘Stranger Things 4,’ The Duffer Brothers are launching a studio
'Stranger Things 4' has been a hit on Netflix. Now, its creators The Duffer Brothers are launching a production company, Upside Down Pictures.
Netflix’s perceived value is falling, but it’s still the most indispensable streaming service
According to a Whip Media survey, consumers don't feel like they're getting value from their Netflix subscription, though it's still popular.
- TheOdd1sOut announces ‘Oddballs,’ an animated Netflix series
- Netflix cuts another 300 staffers
- Netflix is reportedly eyeing Google as a potential ad supplier
- At least 40 employees from marginalized backgrounds lost their jobs in Netflix’s latest round of cuts
- Netflix wants its employees to be more frugal (and wants more shows like ‘Emily in Paris’)
- Netflix will contend for Best Picture with Alejandro González Iñárritu’s next movie
- Wait, Netflix is doing ads?
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ got Netflix to make a “short-ass movies” category