100,000 YouTube channels now link from creator, artist, and brand profiles to external merch stores operated by companies like Spring.
- In front of Congress, TikTok’s CEO was a pariah. In China, he’s a hero.
More than 100,000 YouTube channels are linked to stores
Zigazoo started as TikTok for kids. Now Gen Z is getting in on the fun.
Zigazoo launched as a TikTok alternative catered to Generation Alpha. Now it is courting Gen Z celebs like Jack Wright and Hannah Kosh.
An Indian creator with 30 million YouTube subscribers is becoming a playable video game character
Ujjwal Chaurasia, the YouTube star known as Techno Gamerz, will appear in a video game from Indian studio SuperGaming.
- Here are three big takeaways from TikTok CEO Shou Zi Chew’s Congressional testimony
- Fiverr publishes 10-step guide to the $100 billion creator economy
- Creators come to D.C. with a message for politicians: “TikTok is not a children’s dancing app”
- As FaZe Clan’s stock price crashes, some of its founding members (and MrBeast) are sounding off
- Gamer management firm Loaded adds Chris “Chopper” Hopper as COO (Exclusive)
- WME signs TikTok star Leo Gonzalez
- NBA stars have big style. A new web series challenges them to keep their outfits under $300.
- ‘Fortnite’ developer Epic Games wants to take on ‘Roblox,’ and brands should pay attention
Subscribe for daily Tubefilter Top Stories
- Top 50 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • Week Of 03/19/2023
- Top 50 Most Viewed YouTube Channels Worldwide • Week Of 03/19/2023
- More than 100,000 YouTube channels are linked to stores
- TikTok’s 18-and-up videos have arrived. Don’t get the wrong idea about what that means.
- Top 100 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • February 2023