Tana Mongeau and Matt Steffanina will create AI versions of themselves after tech company Afterparty raised a $5 million funding round.
- The White House Director of Digital Strategy will deliver a keynote address at VidCon Baltimore
Afterparty raises $5 million to develop AI versions of creators like Tana Mongeau and Matt Steffanina
Samsung Galaxy is now the official vlog camera of MrBeast
Samsung has struck a deal with Jimmy Donaldson to make its Galaxy devices the official vlog cameras of MrBeast videos.
- Ryan’s World blasts off into ‘Titan Universe Adventure’ for Pocket.watch’s first feature film
- 28% of TikTok users are Gen Xers. Only 5% of brands target that cohort with influencer marketing.
- YouTube wants creators to use its AI-driven tools to make the Shorts of their dreams
- Comedian Stephen Tries inks representation deal with MonRae Management
- TikTok announces new features, including labels for AI content and first-party attribution
- Did a podcast network defraud its partners out of $4 million? Coffeezilla took a look.
- With Jake Paul in his corner, GOP presidential hopeful Vivek Ramaswamy heads to TikTok
- Ninja gamifies fitness with the first product developed under his Ninja Labs banner