February 14th has arrived, and love (or self-loathing, depending on who you ask) is in the air. We’ve already run through one exciting Valentine’s Day entry featuring four of YouTube’s leading ladies, but plenty of other celebs have taken advantage of the moment and released topical videos. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Taryn Southern is busy today; she’s posted a sketch making fun of how hard it can be to break up with someone when you get comfortable, while also performing in DJ Lubel’s song, “The Women of LA“, about tough California love.
- Pronunciation Manual has put on some lingerie and bought some Ghirardelli chocolate, because he loves you.
- When you think YouTube couple, Prank vs Prank immediately springs to mind. Sure enough, the practical joking couple is in action, faking a series of rejected proposals in public places.
- YouTube’s foodies are out and about. Harley Morenstein of Epic Meal Time went on a date with bacon, and while Hannah Hart‘s flu impeded her ability to get drunk in her kitchen, she was still able to teach us how to make Valentine’s cake cards.
- Official Comedy wants to recognize one of the unsung heroes of any single man’s Valentine’s Day: his left hand.
- Finally, I just want to make sure you all saw the second part of Zach Galifiankais’ Between Two Ferns: Oscar Edition. Though it’s not related to Valentine’s Day, I would like Zach Galifianakis to be mine, so there’s that.
Got any other Valentine’s Day favorites? Post them in the comments below!