Tubefilter has again teamed up with The Caucus for Producers, Writers, & Directors—an alliance of television and new media content creators—to present “Television: A Preview of 2011/2012 Season” at the Beverly Hills Hotel on Wednesday, September 21, 2011.
The panel will handicap the 2011-2012 schedule in the context of program development and pilot production for this season, and will cover the increase in reality programs and their effect on the industry.
Also on the agenda are digital cross-platform issues such as social networking and webisode production and distribution.
The panelists for today’s event include:
• Paul Buccieri, President & CEO, ITV Studios America
• Joel Gallen, The Sing Off, America’s Best Dance Crew
• Michael Lombardo, President of Programming, HBO
• Lizzy Weiss, Creator and EP, Switched at Birth
• Greg Yaitanes, Executive Producer, House M
Moderator: Brian Lowry, Variety