Tubefilter and two of San Francisco’s leading digital creative agencies—Portal A Interactive (White Collar Brawler) and Seedwell—have teamed up to present Viral Video SF, a mixer and panel discussion in San Francisco à la the Tubefilter Meetups.
The first event, entitled Beyond Keyboard Cats: How Can Brands Leverage Viral Video?, will explore how viral videos can be used for brands, causes, and campaigns.
Our co-hosts will bring an insider perspective on how brands, agencies, and small businesses can leverage viral video for their next marketing campaign.
The event will be streamed live through Tubefilter’s events channel on Stickam.
• George Strompolos, Founder and CEO of Fullscreen
• David Prager, Co-founder of Revision3
• Maggie Finch, Founder and CEO of King of the Web
• Chris Schreiber, Director of Marketing at Sharethrough
• Blake Cahill, Principal/President of Banyan Branch