BCS Ticket giveaway on Tubefilter? Darn straight. Ok no, not that BCS. The digital one. If you’re heading up near Toronto this week, then we highly recommend hitting the Branded Content Summit tomorrow.
Canadians have been a driving force in the innovation of original online entertainment—ever notice how many web series notables hail from up North? So here at Tubefilter we’ve teamed up as an official media partner for the 2010 Branded Content Summit which kicks off Friday in Toronto. Presented by Venture Communications, the day-long conference will be held at the Toronto Board of Trade and bring together leaders from all side of the branded content scene—those that make great entertainment and those that want to use that to reach their customers. Will they play nice together?
Plenty of great speakers on the line up who are actively helping shape the future of branded entertainment online:
- Justine Bateman – Writer, Producer, Actress and Co-Founder of FM78
- Kirstine Stewart – General Manager of CBC English Television
- Arlene Dickinson – CEO of Venture Communications
- Shira Lazar – Digital Correspondent, CBSNews.com
- Douglas Kelly – Editor-in-Chief of The National Post
- Jason Rudman – Director, OPENForum.com Strategy and Marketing, American Express OPEN
- Bob Mason – CTO of Brightcove
- Gennefer Snowfield – Principal and Chief Creative Officer, Space Truffles Entertainment
- Lance Podell – CEO, Next New Networks
- Mark Bishop – Co-founder and Executive Producer, marblemedia
- Ashkan Karbasfrooshan – CEO, WatchMojo.com
- Chris Advansun – Digital Content Strategist, Venture Communications
To win tickets to the conference, just leave a comment below with your favorite branded entertainment series of the past year. We’ll do a random drawing by the end of the day to determine the winner. And if you can’t wait until then, you can go ahead and register for the conference with a special Tubefilter discount code “tubefilter” for 33% off the regular price.