Videos like This isn't David Copperfield magic trick and Guess the sound challenge and The funniest prank have seen significant traffic on Shorts, with to-date view counts of 220 million, 178 million, and 128 million, respectively.
- YouTube Millionaires: Jiedel’s Channel Is A Grab Bag Of Gaming, Sports, Cooking, And Challenges—And Viewers Dig The Variety
YouTube Millionaires: Comedy-Focused Family ‘Tsuriki Show’ Shot To 3.5 Million Subscribers In 3 Months
YouTube Millionaires: Lucky Maker Hopes His ‘Minecraft’ Adventures Will Take Him To 50 Million Subscribers
Kazakhstan-based Lucky Maker began uploading Minecraft gameplay clips to YouTube's TikTok competitor, Shorts, just six months ago. In those six months, his channel has soared to nearly one billion collective views and more than 1.8 million subscribers, and his daily uploads are still growing his channel at a rate of tens of thousands of new subscribers and tens of millions of views each week.
YouTube Millionaires: KackisHD Does DIY Gaming With “‘Destiny’ For Dummies”
This Canadian creator has been on YouTube for nearly a decade, and while he originally started out making videos about his gameplay in first-person shooters like Modern Warfare 2, he soon realized there was one thing he liked even more than being good at games himself: helping others improve their skills.
- YouTube Millionaires: Jeffo Joined YouTube To Stay Busy During Lockdowns. Now His Channel Is His Career.
- YouTube Millionaires: Welcome To The TRY Channel, Where A Cast Of 40+ Irish People React To Culinary Delicacies And Disasters
- YouTube Millionaires: Dangthatsalongname’s Channel Is A Trove Of Memorable Gaming Moments, From ‘Minecraft’ To ‘Among Us’
- YouTube Millionaires: RaidAway Wants Everyone To Feel Welcome On His ‘Call Of Duty’ Channel
- YouTube Millionaires: Lilman Is Building His Brand On “Constant, Entertaining Complaining”
- YouTube Millionaires: For Brandon Baum, YouTube Shorts Is “The Key To Success”
- YouTube Millionaires: Sadie Aldis Organizes Her Life On YouTube—And Her Digital Merch Helps Viewers Organize Theirs
- YouTube Millionaires: The Deal Guy’s Channel Is “An Autobiographical Bargain-Hunting Exposé”