VidCon has today announced the execs that will populate its initial programming in Anaheim this year, including top names from YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, Community, TikTok, and Chipotle.
- VidCon Adds Ian Hecox, Larray, Nikita Dragun, The Onyx Family To ‘Featured Creators’ Lineup
VidCon Announces Initial Speaker And Sponsor Lineups, Adds To ‘Featured Creators’ Roster
TikTok Named ‘Title Sponsor’ Of October’s VidCon Gathering, Succeeding Longtime Partner YouTube
TikTok has succeeded longtime VidCon Title Sponsor YouTube, assuming top billing for this year’s event.
VidCon Names Nicole Leo Director Of Creator Partnerships, Promotes 4 Staffers
VidCon has tapped Nicole Leo to serve as its director of creator partnerships, and has also announced four promotions ahead of its in-person return to Anaheim this October.
- VidCon Returning To Anaheim In October With ‘Featured Creators’ Molly Burke, DangMattSmith, Trevi Moran
- VidCon Now To Launch Monthly ‘VidTalks’ Interview Series With Jim Louderback
- VidCon Now To Host Virtual Meet-And-Greets With DangMattSmith, Gabi DeMartino, More
- VidCon And Discord: How The Event Is Harnessing AMAs To Bind Its Community Around The Calendar
- VidCon Expands To Brazil With São Paolo Convention Set for 2021
- VidCon 2021 Will Return To Anaheim—With Virtual Tickets For Long-Distance Attendees
- Insights: VidCon, Comic-Con, Other Conferences Go Virtual, Try To Keep The Fun
- VidCon Taps AmbersCloset, Eugene Lee Yang, James Charles For Pride-Themed Stream