Hanagami—who’s worked with major music artists like Jennifer Lopez, Britney Spears, Justin Bieber, NSYNC, and BlackPink—debuted the copyrighted routine in a YouTube video in 2017.
- ‘Fortnite’ is giving 40% of its revenue to creators
‘Fortnite’ faces lawsuit from choreographer saying it stole his copyrighted moves for an emote
‘Fortnite’ offered to donate proceeds to Ukraine humanitarian efforts. A day later, it’s raised $36 million.
Fortnite took to Twitter this morning to reveal that in just over 24 hours, players’ purchases have already sent $36 million to UNICEF, the United Nations World Food Programme, refugee agency UNHCR, and Direct Relief.
Epic Games Pushes Into Film With Funding For Animated Feature ‘Gilgamesh’
Fortnite publisher Epic Games is edging into the movie industry by investing in Gilgamesh, a forthcoming animated feature about the the fabled hero who hails from ancient Mesopotamian mythology.
- Insights: Social Media Platforms’ Election-Protection Plans A Start, But Not Nearly Enough Change For Long-Term
- Biden/Harris Campaign Deploys Custom ‘Fortnite’ Map To Teach Voters About Key Policies
- ‘Fortnite’ Taps J Balvin For Latest In-Game Concert In Honor Of Halloween
- BTS To Debut Exclusive “Dynamite” Music Video Inside ‘Fortnite’
- ‘Fortnite’ Spins Up ‘Spotlight’ Series Of Weekly In-Game Concerts
- Insights: The Teachable Moments In The TikTok/’Fortnite’ Teenpocalypse
- ‘Fortnite’ Publisher Epic Games Closes $1.78 Billion Funding Round At $17.3 Billion Valuation
- ‘Fortnite’ To Test Full-Length Film Screenings With Christopher Nolan’s ‘Inception,’ ‘Batman Begins,’ ‘The Prestige’
Subscribe for daily Tubefilter Top Stories
- TikTok’s 18-and-up videos have arrived. Don’t get the wrong idea about what that means.
- Top 50 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • Week Of 06/04/2023
- Daryl-Ann Denner, an entrepreneur with an eye for social media, signs with A3 Artists Agency (Exclusive)
- 86% of creators believe AI has a positive effect on creativity. ChatGPT offered its own opinions.
- True crime YouTuber Kendall Rae and her husband Josh Thomas have signed with Night