Copyright or Intellectual Property Infringement Notice
Tubefilter respects the intellectual property rights of others. You can notify Tubefilter of possible copyright infringement, and Tubefilter will review all claims of copyright infringement received and remove content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of any such laws.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any Content on the Tubefilter Site infringes upon your copyright, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- (i) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- (ii) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- (iii) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- (iv) Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- (v) A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- (vi) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Tubefilter’s designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is:
Attention: Legal Department
1450 2nd St., #275
Santa Monica, CA 90401
You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this document, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
PLEASE NOTE THAT, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE CONTENT IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO CIVIL PENALTIES. THESE PENALTIES MAY INCLUDE MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS FEES INCURRED BY US, BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER, OR BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER’S LICENSEE THAT IS INJURED BY A RESULT OF OUR RELYING UPON YOUR MISREPRESENTATION. YOU MAY ALSO BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY.
Subscribe for daily Tubefilter Top Stories
- Top 50 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • Week Of 03/26/2023
- Top 50 Most Viewed YouTube Channels Worldwide • Week Of 03/26/2023
- More than 100,000 YouTube channels are linked to stores
- TikTok’s 18-and-up videos have arrived. Don’t get the wrong idea about what that means.
- A new analytics tool helps musical artists harness YouTube Shorts and its 50 billion daily views