Erin go bragh! St. Patrick’s Day is here, and plenty of popular YouTube channels are getting in the holiday spirit. Here’s a look around at some of the videos we’ve seen this holiday weekend.
- Harley Morenstein and Hannah Hart are basically the king and queen of holiday videos. It seems as if every time a festivity rolls around, they each roll out a themed, drunken mess of a meal. This time around, Epic Meal Time has introduced the world to “Hulk turds.” Don’t question it, just watch.
- As for Hart, she has invited Mamrie from You Deserve A Drink on to her show for some Guinness and Jameson-infused Shamrock Shakes. Daily Grace takes a break from her own St Paddy’s Day vlog to join in the fun, as depicted above. Chug, chug, chug!
- The best holiday video comes from Chester See, who created a cover of Rihanna’s “Stay” alongside former Internet Icon contestant Lana McKissack. The twist? It’s the story of a girl and her love affair with a pint of Guinness. And Chester dresses up as said pint of Guinness, making him look ridiculous (and yet still ever so dashing).
- YouTuber melodysheep (best known for the fantastic Symphony of Science auto-tune songs) created a great parody of the old Lucky Charms commercials. Man, those kids are almost as mean as the Trix hoarders.
- And if you would rather not DRINK your Guinness, Break reminds us that you can also smash it with your head. Smart.
- Glozell probably wears the most green out of any YouTuber, which leads to a great green screen joke on her Viddy-O Show. More on her tomorrow as well.
- Barely Political is mocking Kristen Stewart. Fun.
Just for kicks, I checked out the most-subscribed Irish YouTuber to see if he had posted a video…aaaand nothing. Enjoy your excuse to get drunk on a Sunday morning, America.