Back in 2018, Colin Regan, Seán Connolly, and Kellie Hughes all agreed: the internet could use more Irish people.
- YouTube Millionaires: Jeffo Joined YouTube To Stay Busy During Lockdowns. Now His Channel Is His Career.
YouTube Millionaires: Welcome To The TRY Channel, Where A Cast Of 40+ Irish People React To Culinary Delicacies And Disasters
YouTube Millionaires: Dangthatsalongname’s Channel Is A Trove Of Memorable Gaming Moments, From ‘Minecraft’ To ‘Among Us’
Like many creators across YouTube and Twitch, Dangthatsalongname (aka Scott) caught the Among Us bug in 2020 and promptly rounded up his friends to begin making content about the space-set murder mystery game. For those not familiar, Among Us challenges a group of players to figure out which of their crewmates is not as innocent as they appear, all while finishing a lengthy set of tasks to prevent their space station or research outpost from exploding.
YouTube Millionaires: RaidAway Wants Everyone To Feel Welcome On His ‘Call Of Duty’ Channel
For RaidAway, gaming has always been a space for bonding with family and friends--and somewhere he could go to escape from everyday stresses. He grew up playing Nintendo with his siblings, and it was one of his friends who introduced him to the idea of joining YouTube's massive gaming sector.
- YouTube Millionaires: Lilman Is Building His Brand On “Constant, Entertaining Complaining”
- YouTube Millionaires: For Brandon Baum, YouTube Shorts Is “The Key To Success”
- YouTube Millionaires: Sadie Aldis Organizes Her Life On YouTube—And Her Digital Merch Helps Viewers Organize Theirs
- YouTube Millionaires: The Deal Guy’s Channel Is “An Autobiographical Bargain-Hunting Exposé”
- YouTube Millionaires: For 17-Year-Old ‘Fortnite’ Enthusiast Ryft, “The Future Is Looking Very Bright”
- YouTube Millionaires: Derkslurp On TikTok, Time Management, And The World’s Most Essential Drink
- YouTube Millionaires: 17-Year-Old LexiVee03 Is Already A Career YouTuber
- YouTube Millionaires: Cross-Platform Couple Des & JuJu Hit One Million Followers On YouTube, TikTok, And Facebook