Hsieh's bottom line: If you're a YouTuber and you're not making Shorts content, you should be.
- YouTube Millionaires: Lizzy Capri left her dream job for YouTube. Now she has nearly 8 million subscribers.
YouTube Millionaires: ZHC says if you’re a YouTuber and you’re not making Shorts content, you should start “right now”
YouTube Millionaires: Sarah-Jayne has spent 9 years building a crochet business on YouTube. She just opened her own studio.
When Sarah-Jayne uploaded her first YouTube video in 2014, something went wrong.
YouTube Millionaires: Tati Mitchell started making content with a cheap phone and her bathroom mirror. Now her fanbase is helping her start a business.
Food is a major part of Mitchell's life: she grew up cooking with her grandmother, runs a cheesecake business, and (now that she's got enough of an audience that content-making is generating full-time income for her) is exploring the possibility of opening her own restaurant.
- YouTube Millionaires: Vlad SlickBartender wants to be the most-subscribed-to cocktail-maker on YouTube–so watch out, Ryan Reynolds
- YouTube Millionaires: Milo wanted to join gaming org SoaR. So he slid in its DMs.
- YouTube Millionaires: Champion cheerleader Kory Little grabbed viewers’ attention with gymnastic challenges. Now he’s in the market for his own athletic center.
- YouTube Millionaires: Dougmar risks it all to test the internet’s most questionable life hacks
- YouTube Millionaires: Vickey Cathey on the pros of keeping YouTube a hobby
- YouTube Millionaires: Matthew Beem helped build MrBeast’s ‘Squid Game.’ Now his YouTube ambitions are bigger than ever.
- YouTube Millionaires: Alyssa grew up making YouTube videos with her family. Now her own channel is taking off.
- YouTube Millionaires: Matty Benedetto’s fake inventions are helping him build a very real company