If you've seen Nick Norcia around on TikTok, it's probably been with his shirt off and a Mount Doom-esque peak shooting off flames behind him. Also, he was Satan. And he was probably calling a politician.
Creators on the Rise
- Creators on the Rise: MyKayla Skinner on going from Olympian to lifestyle mom
On the Rise: Nick Norcia is the internet’s favorite Satan
On the Rise: Naomi Hearts wants trans creators to know “You’re going to get through it”
Three years ago, on her 22nd birthday, Naomi Hearts made a decision.
On the Rise: Aaron Grushow deals in multimillion-dollar homes. TikTok helps him show them off.
When Aaron Grushow decided to become a real estate agent, he knew social media was going to be a big part of his career.
- Creators on the Rise: Lyanna Kea is starring in her own Screen Australia-funded series
- Creators on the Rise: TikTok took Cassidy Montalvo from hotels to hairstyling–and beyond
- Creators on the Rise: Caitlyn Grabenstein is turning her out-of-this-world art into chocolate bars
- Creators on the Rise: Basement Gang’s dances are breaking TikTok
- Creators on the Rise: Darlene Schrijver wants everybody to make more salads
- Creators on the Rise: Sam & Jess are high school sweethearts turned content dream team
- Creators on the Rise: Rachel Meaders comes from a family of entrepreneurs. So she uses her platform to spotlight small businesses.
- Creators on the Rise: Jenny Hoyos wants every video she makes to end up on Trending