There are a seemingly endless number of third-party companies offering YouTube creators any auxiliary offerings they can think up. Fullscreen is helping its partners connect with a select group of these third-party services through Sign In with Fullscreen, its latest proprietary development.
Sign In allows Fullscreen partners to log into select apps directly from their personal creator platforms. In addition to providing creators with a one-stop hub through which they can manage multiple accounts, this development will include special offers, discounts and premium services to participating apps.
At launch, Sign In includes seven partner apps. Here they are, via a press release from Fullscreen:
- Spreadshirt: An e-commerce platform that enables creators to design and sell custom merchandise for their fans.
- Videopixie: A marketplace where creators can hire leading editors, animators, and other video professionals to boost their production quality.
- TubeStart: A crowdfunding platform designed specifically for video creators, connecting them directly with fans to bring creative ideas to life.
- Captions for YouTube: A quick and easy way for creators to add closed captions to their videos for improved searchability and reach.
- Jingle Punks: A searchable library of more than 180,000 licensed audio tracks that creators can use in their videos without attribution.
- AudioMicro: An archive of more than 350,000 high quality, royalty-free music tracks and sound effects from award-winning artists.
- Stageit: A live-streaming venue where creators can perform interactive and monetized shows for their fans.
“Since day one, our mission has been to empower the next generation of video creators on a global scale,” said Fullscreen CEO George Strompolos. “With the launch of Sign In with Fullscreen, we we can seamlessly integrate into the Fullscreen Creator Platform a wide range of third-party partners who compliment our mission. We’re very excited about all the possibilites this opens up for our creators.”
Fullscreen already offers one of the most complete multi-channel networks in the business; through Sign In, it is letting its partners know that it will help them find any other services they need, even if they aren’t offered by the network itself.