Tubefilter is once again proud to team up with The Caucus for Producers, Writers, & Directors—an alliance of television and new media content creators—for another great event: A Preview of the 2012/2013 Television Season at io/LA in Hollywood, presented in association with Emmerson College.
Tubefilter is live-streaming the event here from io/LA at tubefilter.com/live.
The Panel will handicap the upcoming 2012/2013 Television schedule,looking at trends in programming, cross-platform distribution,social networking, ad-skipping and other hot button issues.
- Vin Di Bona – Chairman, Vin Di Bona Productions & FishBowl Worldwide Media
- Dan Harrison – EVP, Strategic Program Planning, Fox Broadcasting Company
- Lee Horvitz – Agent, TV Alternative Department, CAA
- David Levine – VP, Drama Series, HBO Entertainment
- Bill McGoldrick – EVP Original Scripted Programming, USA Network
Moderator: Cynthia Littleton – Deputy Editor, Variety
Past events with the Caucus include A Conversation with Vuguru, Pirates of the Internet, Ninth Annual Caucus Television Preview, Social Media for Content Creators, and The Creative Independent and the Web.