16 teams are battling it out in the sixth edition of Celebrate The Web, a competition that challenges creators to produce a web pilot in seven days within given themes and elements.
Audiences can vote now for their favorite pilots once a day until Thursday, May 31 at 10:00 am PT.
This festival’s theme is “Level Up,” and the organizers have been kicking things up a notch. ”For Celebrate the Web 6, we really wanted to continue to up the ante and I think we’ve done that,” Jenni Powell, CTW‘s Co-Creator. “It ended up being a perfect storm in terms of the partnerships we were able to garner this time around. VidCon was looking for a way to continue to grow it’s support of scripted content so it was a very natural fit. And having the opportunity to show CTW entries at the largest online video conference seemed like an opportunity we absolutely couldn’t pass up.”
Teams (and their leaders) participating in Celebrate the Web 6:
- Academy Leader: Austin McConnell
- Anthony Nold Productions: Anthony Nold
- Baker Street Regulators: Stefan Tabencki
- Dragon Hunter: Laura Hunter
- DRailed Cinema: Doug Wilson
- eggswhysee: Bryson Seastrand
- Happy Fish Productions: Briana Dixon
- MovieFilm Productions: Terence Krey
- Oh My God, There’s a Giraffe in My Backyard: Berlyn Lee
- OmegaDimension: Nicole Rutkowski
- Passaro Productions: Jaclyn Passaro
- Something Cool: Elize Morgan
- Team BREW: Mary Higgins
- Team Talenos: Matt Newcomb
- The Ordinary Peoples: Jason Barr
- Transplant Productions: Dan Ingram
Good luck to all the teams and get voting!