America’s favorite moms are teaming up to launch Around the Clock, a new daily talk show on the Everyday Health YouTube Original Channel.
- Ali Landry, Star of Hollywood Girls’ Night
- Camila Alves, SpokesMoms’ Co-Founder, CEO & Head Designer of MUXO Handbags
- Heather Armstrong, New York Times Best-Selling Author and one of Forbes Magazine’s 30 Most Influential Women in Media
- Kendra Wilkinson, Bestselling Author and Star of WE TV’s Kendra On Top
- Laila Ali, Television Host and World-Class Champion Athlete
The Around the Clock hosts tackle topics that matter most to them as mothers, wives, and as women. This first week’s topics range from sharing tips on keeping post-baby romance alive and shedding the baby weight to lively debates on relevant and sometimes controversial subjects such as spanking and the trending practice of eating the placenta.
Around the Clock joins the slate of original programming on YouTube’s Original Channel Everyday Health including Daily Dose with Jillian Michaels, Joy Bauer’s What the Heck Are You Eating? and Couples in Crisis hosted by Dr. Laura Berman. The shows are cast and produced by Trium, headed by Biggest Loser and American Gladiators producer Mark Koops (read our interview with Mark here).