We’re streaming the event live from Chelsea Manor at 9:30 am PT / 12:30 pm PT. At the luncheon, the panel discussion will begin looking at the impact of the NewFronts and the increase of advertiser attention—and budget—on the development and production of original online programming.
- Eli Goodman, Chief Evangelist of comScore
- Rob Barnett, CEO of My Damn Channel
- Jim Louderback, CEO of Revision3
- Allen DeBevoise, CEO and Chairman of Machinima
Moderator: Michael Learmonth, Digital Editor of AdAge
IAWTV Chairman Paul Kontonis and Tubefilter Founder Drew Baldwin will kick off the afternoon with opening remarks.
The luncheon is sponsored by My Damn Channel, Revision3, and Tubefilter. Special thanks to Stickam for live stream support.
Wednesday, May 2, 2012
- International Academy of Web Television Leadership Luncheon
- MiTu Network NewFront & Reception
- YouTube Brandcast
- MediaLink NewFronts Closing Night Party
Photo by Gregory Storm.