These events, entitled ‘Becoming YouTube Stars,’ are targeted to the “producers, directors, writers, artists, video and media professionals of the future.”
According to the YouTube Blog, the events aim to help online video creators learn how to create and promote their content on YouTube, find out about how to become a YouTube Partner and generate revenue, get a sneak peak at upcoming product releases and partner dedicated features, and hear from a panel of successful YouTube Partners about how they’ve built their channels.
If you know of any US-based YouTube Partners heading to Europe to serve on the panels, let us know!
- Madrid – March 31, 2011, at Hotel Silken Puerta América Madrid
- Paris – April 4, 2011, at Les Docks de Paris – Dock Eiffel
- Berlin – April 6, 2011, at Postbahnhof
- Amsterdam – April 8, 2011, at Amsterdam Convention Factory
- Rome – April 11, 2011, at Salone delle Fontane
- London – April 14, 2011, at Ravensbourne Design College
RSVP for your spot here.