Another week of badass female stars dominating the headlines. New Zealand’s darling stuntwoman-turned-actress Zoe Bell chatted it up with us on set of Sony/Crackle’s new action series Angel of Death, even posing for some killer photos along with her former Xena co-star Lucy Lawless. Brady got to the bottom of what’s going on with lonelygirl Jessica Rose’s new 60Frames series Blood Cell that’s racked up over 5 million views for its sultry trailer. And SNL star Kristen Wiig hits the web series scene on Monday with the premiere of her StrikeTV series Global Warming. Famke Janssen loves her Boston Terrier and somehow this scares off the sad sacks she takes home on her quest for love in the city. We don’t get it either, but the show is terrific.
Top stories of the week:
- Behind the Scenes with Crackle’s ‘Angel of Death’ Zoe Bell
- What Happened to ‘Blood Cell’?
- Kristen Wiig and Aasif Mandvi Heat Up ‘Global Warming’ on Strike.TV
- Famke Janssen is Deep in ‘Puppy Love’
- Dave & Tom’s ‘Is It Safe?’ Dangerously Close To Deal