There was no shortage of Big Apple fun this week on Tubefilter News. Monday came the news that NBC and SNL-producer Lorne Michaels are teaming up to launch a new web comedy portal on the backs of decades of old Saturday Night Live clips. Also out of New York comes news of Rod Corddry’s new medical comedy web series Childrens’ Hospital set for a December nod over on TheWB.com. Manhattan-based Norm Golden is proving that seniors can have some web fun too with his new series 50 to Death. And Brooklyn’s web creative duo Thom Woodley and Kathleen Grace caught us up on their latest series and what’s next for their indie-rockin All-For-Nots.
Top stories of the week:
- Interview: What’s Next For The All-For-Nots
- ‘Childrens’ Hosptial’ Brings Rob Corddry’s Absurdity to TheWB
- ‘Deleted: The Game’ Takes Web Stalkers for a Ride
- Webutantes Beware: Seniors Just Joined the Party
- Breaking: NBC and Lorne Michaels Launching SNL Web Comedy Portal
Photo credit: raffaeletesta.