For a shot to sit alongside Bad Horse, Snake Bite, Fury Leika, Dead Bowie, Professor Normal, Tie-Die, and Fake Thomas Jefferson at the most morally objectionable table around (and be featured in the upcoming Dr. Horrible DVD), follow the rules and guidelines below.
My advice: Start with a super-sweet name and go from there, preferably something punny but not too punny. And make sure your video is of way better production quality than The Parasite or The Allergen. He gets an “E” for effort but flunks in watchability.
- It should be no more than three minutes in length.
- There should be little to no swearing.
- Dialogue, logos, and music must be original.
- You must be evil (bonus to have a name).
- Your video application should be posted to YouTube or Vimeo.
- Email us a link to the video, with your contact information. (applicationsATevilleagueofevilDOTcom)
- October 11 is the last day to submit.
The best applicants, as determined by the League or its designated agents, will be included on a special DVD commemorating our most recent member.
Make the bad horse gleeful, or he’ll make you his mare.
- Henchmen need not apply. Please contact your union.
- Evil can be something of a family affair.
- We’re evil, not stupid.
- Finalists may be contacted by the League or its agents.”
Aside: Anyone know Latin? What does the EVE’s motto “homines non boni seriose” mean? Two years of highschool Spanish tells me it’s “humans are not serious,” but I’m probably losing something in translation.